Bridal Bouquets suggestions for honeymoon ideas to fit all budgets
Bridal Bouquets suggestions for honeymoon ideas to fit all budgets. You may be able to afford a lavish honeymoon, or you may be looking for an inexpensive vacation with your new spouse. Which ever the case you want to make long-lasting memories. There are many destinations that allow to have luxury without the stress of the expense.
They say the average cost for a 7 days and 6 nights dream getaway is roughly $5,000. If you can afford to going all out the cost is much higher. The honeymoon industry is a whopping $12 billion yes that is billion with a B, industry. A luxury honeymooner will splurge on average about $10,000 for an 11-day vacation. Keep in mind you must do you! This is not about keeping up with the Jones’s. Who is the Jones’s anyway? I believe the honeymoon is not always about going to the ends of the earth. It should be about doing what you can afford and making special memories for you and your loved one. Enjoying the time with your soulmate, that is the perfect honeymoon no matter the destination.
Ideal vacations for all budgets
- Thailand (Phuket) perfect for winter-wedding couples looking for a high-end getaway at an affordable cost.
- Maldives should be on everyone’s bucket list. Breathtaking turquoise waters and top-notch accommodations.
- Maarten this tropical island is Havana’s twin. Wonderful views. This island is known for their mega-yachts feel free to treat yourself to luxury.
- Aruba Looking for some adventure? Aruba has more to offer that just beaches.
- Jamaica the picture-perfect honeymoon. Wonderful activities, music and of course the FOOD!
Remember a vacation is about leaving the stress home and arriving ready to relax and enjoy the company of your new spouse. Make the most of what you can afford!
BEST HONEYMOON DESTINATIONS ON A BUDGET (UNDER $3,500)
MID- RANGE HONEYMOON DESTINATIONS ($3,500 – $7,500)
- Cook Islands
- Sri Lanka
LUXURY HONEYMOON DESTINATIONS